Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, April 18, 2008

Dry post after the rain

  • I am fighting with the insurance company to stay on one of the medications that I have been on since my transplant; it is an antivirus med.
  • We had another storm of the century last night, From Winter to Summer, Texas weather at its finest.
  • Trying to get back in shape for my softball game on May 10th; Last Saturday my breathing was in the upper 70% range to the lower 80% range due to the pneumonia and bruised lung.
  • We did the zoo (Fort Worth Zoo) today and surprisingly I walked the whole thing while pulling a wagon. We also watched a little bit of the TCU Relays today, I wanted the girls to see a track meet and women athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.