Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I made the big leagues

I have been asked to play in a softball game on May 10th with the rest of my transplant homies, our victims will be local media and the battlefield / I mean ball field will be the Texas Rangers Stadium before the Rangers game that afternoon. For more info you can go to their website http://www.organ.org/v2/events.html or the Southwest transplant Alliance homepage http://www.organ.org/ . I don't think I will play like I used to, I plan on bunting (not allowed in slow pitch softball), getting hit by a pitch, taking one base at a time, and also leading off so I don't have to run, also no sliding for me.

I am just worried about the drug test and hope they let the steroids (vitamins that the doctors prescribe to stave off rejection) slide, please don't make me testify in front of congress for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.