Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, April 10, 2009

Shopping

What the heck, I can't just sit back and recover. I am shoe shopping for a pair of Easter shoes for Ravyn. Could I not have been told about the need for Easter shoes earlier so I didn't have to work so hard swimming up stream against the mall traffic, I can't move the crowd like I used to I am not such an imposing figure like I once was BEFORE... BTW I had no luck finding the shoes one mall down and 12 stores under my belt.

As I am a respiratory patient I can't garden or manicure my yard anymore, my wife is now taking an interest in the yard (landscaping) and planting flowers. She is taking over my domain and I can't find an appropriate N95 mask to keep my lungs free of the fungus and bacteria that lye within the dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.