Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Zoo Day

I am a month and 24 to 40 hours out from my surgery and the pain is becoming more bearable. I will stand firm on my soapbox that a wedge resection is alot more painful than a bi-lateral lung transplant with a clam shell incision. As my energy increases and pain decreases I need to do what I can to stress my lungs and my entire respiratory system.....so the girls R2 and I went to the zoo. I got alot of walking in, I wish I had our Radio Flyer (wagon) so the girls could pull me, that zoo kicked my but. I am SO glad we got there after school with only an hour and fifteen minutes left before the zoo closed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are up and around, Jerrold. We've been worrying about you as we check your blog daily. Remember, this ,too, will pass--especially as determined a person as you are. My doctor at MD asks about you. Keep fighting. You are a hero to many.
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.