Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Saturday: Ravyn did not do so well this past Saturday on the soccer field, I am going to call her the Rock because if the coach puts her in position she is not going to move, at least she isn't chasing butterfly's.

On Saturday eve I tired running at the TCU track, it was an ugly sight I did win EVERY race though. (R3 kept challenging me to race after race until they got hungry. I tried to run a Jingle Jangle (sprints that we used to run during football across the field over-n-back over-n-back for time) I got in one ugly jingle. We finished up at the Purple Cow to celebrate the fact that I made it off the track on my own and not in an ambulance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.