Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Saturday, November 07, 2009

DFW Lung Cancer walk Today

I am getting ready to head out to the DFW lung cancer walk today. It is a bit breezy and only about 67 degrees out some I am still on the fence as to whether or not I am going to take the girls bikes so they can ride them. The bike thing will be a game time decision. I am also happy that my wife has finally returned home from her business trip that lasted several weeks. Life as a single SICK parent is TOUGH.

Oh well heading out now and yes my feet hurt (HURT)... I will have to publish older blogs now that I have some time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerrold: I'm so happy that you and your daughters were able to make it to the walk on Saturday!! This was my 2nd year volunteering, as I'm trying to get more involved to help "our" tireless Katie out - and learning as much as I can to become more of an advocate. I pray that your feet are feeling better. =) God bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.