Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

wfaa news story

A story of hope and perseverance, fighting cancer, surviving a bi-lateral lung transplant, and beating back the swine flu. This story was well done by wfaa news 8 in the DFW. The reporter was Shelly Slater and her videographer Alan.

http://www.wfaa.com/home/Miracle-Man-overcomes-cancer-swine-flu-69900182.html

I might one get a SAG card (screen actor guild);....
"What chew talking 'bout Willis"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jerrold! Good to see you are doing well again. I have no idea how I managed to miss this on the news. I check in on this blog of yours from time to time to see how things are going. Great story! Now that you've had the swine flu are they still reommending the shot? I hope you've been able to get it if they do. Those girls are getting big! Hug for you and the family.
    Liza DeVane

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.