Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, March 05, 2009

AWOL (one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

Random post

one flew over the cuckoo's nest

It is nice outside I think I will possibly be going AWOL (I have a reputation to keep up), Short Bust (Ravyn) and I had a date scheduled for Friday (we were going to the zoo and ride the train and merry-go-round); guess we will reschedule.

I have been poked, x-rayed, and I think I just signed the stimulus bill; I am burned out from watching the NEGATIVE news; fallen in love again with the hospital food emmm home cooking; and am disappointed in the Cowboys decision about TO his dismissal won't fix the problem.

I expect to set a new chest tube record for one lung, I anticipate 3 chest tubes in my right lung and hopefully they won't be breaking any ribs just using a spreader to separate them which is going to really make my back hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.