Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ChickenPox

I ain't gona make it, now there is a warning at the day care as one of the babies has ChickenPox, the child is an infant so he/she is not in class with Raegan or Ravyn but I still ain't gona make it. The daycare is taking all my money and also putting me in the grave alot sooner than I would like to go. I thought in Texas you automatically get vacicinated for Chicken Pox before you leave the hospital at birth. I am going to have to come up with an alternative way of dropping the girls off and picking them up from daycare because going in and out of there is putting my health in jepordy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.