Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Saturday, August 02, 2008

Breakfast with Ronald

blood work for the oncology side on yesterday in preparation for my Monday visit to the UT SW Spa, which will be a long day cancer doctors, lung transplant doctors, and I will hunt down the newest team member an endocrinologist just to find out where his office is located.


We had breakfast this morning at the Golden Arches, per Raegan’s request, and the urging of Rhonda and Ravyn, I did not win the popular vote on this and we were all at Ronald’s house (McDonalds) by 9:30, grumble grumble I’d rather eat at home less chance of getting sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.