Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, August 29, 2008

School Daze, First week of school

We are wrapping up the first week of kindergarten today. The first week of school is basically a rollercoaster of emotions for me and the family as well. Watching Raegan go off to school marks a milestone I shouldn’t have reached so medical community cut and paste that and insert it into your revised white papers. The rollercoaster for me goes from the prideful high to the scary lows in this case the lows would be the geometrically increasing exposure to bugs, viruses, infections, and other health aliments that all school age children seem to pickup and bring home. My goal, the goal of any transplant patients is to stay out not just because the spa is an unpleasantly frustrating place, but it is expensive because of the medical bills and in my case it gives my wife a chance to shop (shop, shop, shop “Women be shopping”, Chris Rock) with out hearing any objection to her purchase from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.