Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, August 28, 2008

Gimp legs

Groggy today I broke down and took the sleep meds the ones I refuse to take anymore since I really could use some sleep (REM / deep sleep), I have not been using the CPAP machine even though I have a new mask (not the full face fighter jet mask) the nasal mask won’t work right now with all the nasal congestion that I have right now. The only problem with taking the sleep medicine if you don’t get to lay horizontal for at least 8 consecutive hours your legs won’t be under you for a few hours when you get up and try to function in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.