Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Friday, August 08, 2008

They tried to KILL Me

8/8/08 is not all that lucky R cubed tried to kill me; I bought a couple of bikes on Craigslist to help get me back in shape faster, I also bought a little tikes trailer to pull the girls along. In short we looked like a hot mess the girls sitting in the back eating pop-tarts grinning, laughing, singing, and weighing me down. I was dog tired after riding the mile from the house to the daycare I just pushed them in the door and grabbed a handful of paper towels to dry my dripping sweat (keep in mind this was just before 8 AM so it was still cool outside, relatively cool for Texas). On the way back I was like the little (out of shape) engine that could, I kept saying I think I can I think I can so I wouldn't stop, if I stopped pedaling I would have just laid in the grass somewhere for an hour or so. I finally got home and feel out Rhonda was home and had water, a towel, and a wet sponge waiting on me (is this the Tour De France????) it took me two hours to recover my legs were gone (like Jell-O

Going to visit the sleep doctors and tell them I hate the CPAP and I want a different mask and some more options beside the mask.

My blood work was a disaster as I was outside of the 12 hour limit between doses of one of my meds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.