Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, August 18, 2008

Rainy Monday

Yesterday started off pretty lazy for the girls and I, we didn't do much until the afternoon when they think they were having fun playing soccer with daddy, but in actuality they were running sprints, kicking the ball and getting tired so they will go right to sleep when they get in the bed.

As I was running up and down the soccer field yesterday I couldn't help but think how bad of shape I was in this time last year; I was just barely able to pick up my youngest daughter (who at the time was 1 and a half years old) and I couldn't spring / jog at all; not to mention that I was hospitalized (my first stay at the UT Southwestern Spa). What a difference a year makes.....Time heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.