Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Thursday, August 21, 2008

My feet hurt

My feet still are bothered by the neuropathy from the (chemo) ratt poison I once endured.
My feet swell after a workout and after a jog, or soccer session with the girls.
I feel I have big shoes to fill, I have a price to pay for the gifts given to me, I have to pay it forward for those that will unfortunately travel the dirty roads I have driven. Speaking of feet I had to get some new shoes the other day.


Regular feet can't be affected by irregular shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoe!

    Couple of good places to find hills nearby:
    Bryant Irvin between Oakmont and Dirks Road
    Dirks Road to Winscott Road (that will take you pass the lake into Benbrook)
    The neighborhood west of the Ridglea Country Club and south of Camp Bowie (basically behind the Tom Thumb Shopping Center and the Village at Camp Bowie Shopping Center)
    The frontage road of Loop 820 between White Settlement Road and I-30 by building 500.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.