Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Monday, August 25, 2008

I think I am getting sick

I feel like I am coming down with something I have alot of nasal congestion and drainage (clear), no fever, no shortness of breath, weight is steady, and no releasing of fluid / matter from either end, constant cough, headache.... self diagnosis allergies or some sort of a summer cold.... it is time to pop some new pills after a nasal was.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dash! I hope you feel better soon. I sent you a very long message on the WSSU Unit website yesterday. I wish you all the best and pray your health and strength comforts you. I see in a lot of your blogs that you still have a great sense of humor which is very important despite the pain and suffering you have endured. I have laughed and I have shed a few tears. Continue to fight as you have and remember you are a true person at heart and no matter how bad you may feel at times, I see you always make time for your beautiful daughters! Mondo and I send our warmest thoughts and prayers to you, your lovely wife and family. Take care KINFOLK!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.