Events

National Lung Cancer Partnership EVENTS
click the link above, for events.

November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month!

April is National Donate Life Month



Saturday, August 16, 2008

School Shopin' shopin' shopin'..

Today was a lazy day school shopping, boy I tell you first time school parents be shoppin' be shoppin' shoppin' shoppin'....I am glad I kind of had a list my wife left with me or else Raegan might have been wearing the wrong colors that don't satisfy the school uniform colors. We got in a bunch of soccer today at the park, along with swinging and sliding too, and yes I DID NOT get stuck in the LITTLE tunnel slide this time.

Wanted to take the girls to the zoo but the fact that they didn't take a nap put that idea to rest, I am recovering but not stupid, I can't carry / drag both of them through the zoo they are too heavy combined and I would be out of breath


church tomorrow, I wonder if it would be okay for them to wear winter hat during service as I am still working on my hair doing skills, when my fat fingers don't get in the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for commenting on my blog.